Published by Norwegian Crafts in collaboration with arnoldsche Art Publishers, Documents on Contemporary Crafts 1 – 5 offers groundbreaking critical reflection on contemporary crafts.
Books 1-5 in this series are included here, in a beautifully designed box set. Imported from Germany by Objectspace, we have a limited number of these wonderful box sets now available.
In these first five volumes of Documents on Contemporary Crafts, Norwegian Crafts take a closer look at some of the core phenomena that act as building blocks for the contemporary craft world today:
- Education, learning and skills in book no. 1: Museum for Skills
- Materiality, making and technology in book no. 2: Materiality Matters
- Curating, and exhibition making in book no. 3: Crafting Exhibitions
- Private, personal and museal collecting in book no. 4: On Collecting
- Aesthetics, philosophy and epistemology in book no. 5: Material Perceptions
Contributors: Glenn Adamson, Liesbeth den Besten, Erling Moestue Bugge, Knut Astrup Bull, Joakim Borda-Pedreira, Dennis Dahlqvist, Paul Derrez, Michael Eden, Per Gunnar Eeg-Tverbakk, Neil Forrest, André Gali, Sarah R. Gilbert, Line Halvorsen, Tanya Harrod, Jessica Hemmings, Trude Schjelderup Iversen, Ann Jones, Søren Kjørup, Roger L. Kneebone, Stephen Knott, Gunnar B. Kvaran, Maria Lind, Anders Ljungberg, Knut Ljøgodt, Trevor H. J. Marchand, Martina Margetts, Iain McGilchrist, Nanna Melland, Hilde Methi, Jørn Mortensen, Yuka Oyama, Anthony Shaw, Petter Snare, Gjertrud Steinsvåg, Jorunn Veiteberg, Margaret Wasz, Trine Wester, Anne Britt Ylvisåker, Marianne Zamecznik
arnoldsche Art Publishers